Due to problems caused by Covid-19 deliveries are sometimes taking longer than usual. We are working really hard to minimise any disruption.
We are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or any other offshore islands.
Roses are on pre-order for delivery in January 2022 onwards, as per the item description.
This does not apply to roses and gifts from our Christmas Gift Collection which will be delivered by 22nd December in time for Christmas.
A big bold splash of scarlet red is the strength of this variety. It produces a mass of bloom over a long flowering period. It is easy to grow, with good long climbing shoots that are easy to train and a mass of mid green leaf behind the blooms giving a good contrast. Repeat flowering Summer and Autumn. Registered Name: Harholding
Ideal for walls and trellises, this repeat flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of fragrant blooms on attractive foliage from May to September.
- Height & Spread - 250cm x 180cm
- Position - Will thrive in most well drained soils on an open sunny site.
- Planting - Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Watering - Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Aftercare - Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. Mulching keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Dead Heading - Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Pruning - First remove dead, diseased or dying branches. Then tie in any new shoots needed to fill supports. Prune any flowered side shoots back by two thirds of their length. If the plant is heavily congested, cut out any really old branches from the base to promote new growth.
- Feeding - Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer , with a general rose fertiliser.
Our roses are supplied as Garden Rose Plants, either bare rooted or potted into a 5L pot. They are not cut flowers but living rose plants and are suitable for planting either in pots or beds and borders in your garden making a perfect lasting gift. Our roses are supplied all year round (subject to availability) and may not be in a flowering state depending on the time of order. Our roses are supplied trimmed back and ready for planting in the autumn/winter months. New growth will develop from spring and the flowering period should be from late spring and throughout summer depending on the variety selected.
- Variety CharacteristicsFragrance Strength: Strong Fragrance, Colour: Deep Red
- This variety is suitable forPoor Soil, Front of Property, Wall or Fence, Pergola, Arches, Doorway, Obelisk or Pillar, Attracting Bees
- Growing ConditionsFull Sunlight, All Soil Types, Partial Sunlight, North, East, South & West Facing
- Rose TypeClimbing Rose
- Flower TypeClimber
Are you looking for the product "Clg The Prince's Trust Climbing Rose - Bare Root - Pre-Order - Delivery From January 2022 Onwards"? We offer this product in our online shop. You can order the product "Clg The Prince's Trust Climbing Rose - Bare Root - Pre-Order - Delivery From January 2022 Onwards" online and all our potted roses have the option to add our hand gift-wrapping service to them. Order "Clg The Prince's Trust Climbing Rose - Bare Root - Pre-Order - Delivery From January 2022 Onwards" with a UK delivery service.