Ideal for walls and trellises, this flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of fragrant blooms on attractive foliage from May to September.
- Height & Spread 250cm x 60cm.
- Position Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Planting Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Aftercare Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Dead heading Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Pruning Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down to good, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots of light and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser.
Our roses are supplied as Garden Rose Plants, either bare rooted or potted into a 3L pot. They are not cut flowers but living rose plants and are suitable for planting either in pots or beds and borders in your garden making a perfect lasting gift. Our roses are supplied all year round (subject to availability) and may not be in a flowering state depending on the time of order. Our roses are supplied trimmed back and ready for planting in the autumn/winter months. New growth will develop from spring and the flowering period should be from late spring and throughout summer depending on the variety selected.
- ColourMedium Pink
- Rose TypeClimbing Rose
- Flower TypeClimber
Next working day deliveries are subject to orders being recieved by 11am the previous working day. Orders received before 11am on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Normal Delivery charges are £5.95.
Roses cannot be delivered on a Monday due to the possibility of weekend containment reducing the quality of the product.
Write a review about "Times Past Climbing Rose - Potted"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Times Past Climbing Rose - Potted” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
Are you looking for the product "Times Past Climbing Rose - Potted"? We offer this product in our online shop. You can order the product "Times Past Climbing Rose - Potted" online and all our potted roses have the option to add our hand gift-wrapping service to them. Order "Times Past Climbing Rose - Potted" with a UK delivery service.