Due to problems caused by Covid-19 deliveries are sometimes taking longer than usual. We are working really hard to minimise any disruption.
We are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or any other offshore islands.
Roses are on pre-order for delivery in January 2022 onwards, as per the item description.
This does not apply to roses and gifts from our Christmas Gift Collection which will be delivered by 22nd December in time for Christmas.
To My Wonderful Wife is a beautiful Floribunda Rose variety. The perfect way to celebrate or to remember your wife. It produces masses of fantastic fragrant blooms in a mid pink. Fragrant and beautiful, this is a perfect addition for your garden and will quickly add beauty to your surroundings.
Ideal for beds and borders, this repeat flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of exceptionally fragrant blooms on attractive foliage from May to September.
This Rose has:
- Beautiful floribunda blooms
- Keeps flowering throughout the summer
- Gorgeous delicate fragrance
- Perfect mid pink colour
- Makes a beautiful gift
- Makes a special memorial
- Height and Spread: 2.6ft x 2ft
Our roses are supplied as Garden Rose Plants, either bare rooted or potted into a 5L pot. They are not cut flowers but living rose plants and are suitable for planting either in pots or beds and borders in your garden making a perfect lasting gift. Our roses are supplied all year round (subject to availability) and may not be in a flowering state depending on the time of order. Our roses are supplied trimmed back and ready for planting in the autumn/winter months. New growth will develop from spring and the flowering period should be from late spring and throughout summer depending on the variety selected.
- Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down to good, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots of light and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser.
- Variety CharacteristicsFragrance comment: Delicate Fragrance, Flowering: Repeat Flowering, Fragrance Strength: Delicate Fragrance, Colour: Pink, Type: Floribunda Bush Rose - Clusters Of Flowers, Height & Spread: Upto 2.6ft (75cm) x 2ft (60cm)
- This variety is suitable forMixed Border, Pots & Containers, Rose Border, Windy or Exposed, Poor Soil
- Growing ConditionsFull Sunlight, All Soil Types, Partial Sunlight, North, East, South & West Facing
- Rose TypeBush Rose
- Flower TypeFloribunda
Are you looking for the product "To My Wonderful Wife Rose - 3x Bare Root - Pre-Order - Delivery From January 2022 Onwards"? We offer this product in our online shop. You can order the product "To My Wonderful Wife Rose - 3x Bare Root - Pre-Order - Delivery From January 2022 Onwards" online and all our potted roses have the option to add our hand gift-wrapping service to them. Order "To My Wonderful Wife Rose - 3x Bare Root - Pre-Order - Delivery From January 2022 Onwards" with a UK delivery service.