Fab at 50 is a wonderful Floribunda Rose variety that is the perfect gift that will be eye catching in every garden. This beautiful gift rose can make a wonderful present for any occasion or even a treat for yourself. Fab at 50 flowers gorgeous double blooms repeatedly throughout the summer, in a soft apricot colour. This rose can be planted in beds, borders or in a pot.
Perfect gift rose for a 50th birthday or Anniversary!
This Rose has:
- Beautiful floribunda blooms
- Keeps flowering throughout the summer
- Gorgeous delicate fragrance
- Apricot colour
- Makes a beautiful gift
- Height and Spread: 80cm x 60cm (32in x 24in)
For more information on looking about your rose, visit https://www.worldofroses.com/rose-care-tips
For more information about planting your rose, visit https://www.worldofroses.com/planting-tips
For more information about pruning your rose, visit https://www.worldofroses.com/pruning-tips
Our roses are supplied as Garden Rose Plants, either bare rooted or potted into a 3L pot. They are not cut flowers but living rose plants and are suitable for planting either in pots or beds and borders in your garden making a perfect lasting gift. Our roses are supplied all year round (subject to availability) and may not be in a flowering state depending on the time of order. Our roses are supplied trimmed back and ready for planting in the autumn/winter months. New growth will develop from spring and the flowering period should be from late spring and throughout summer depending on the variety selected.
- Position - Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Planting - Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Aftercare - Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Dead heading - Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Pruning -Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down to good, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots of light and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser.
- Variety CharacteristicsFlowering: Repeat Flowering, Colour: Apricot, Type: Floribunda Bush Rose - Clusters Of Flowers, Fragrance Strength: Medium Fragrance, Fragrance Comment: Medium Fragrance, Height & Spread: Upto 2.6ft (75cm) x 2ft (60cm)
- This variety is suitable forMixed Border, Pots & Containers, Rose Border, Windy or Exposed, Poor Soil
- Growing ConditionsFull Sunlight, All Soil Types, North, East, South & West Facing, Partial Sunlight
- Rose TypeBush Rose
- Flower TypeFloribunda
Next working day deliveries are subject to orders being recieved by 11am the previous working day. Orders received before 11am on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Normal Delivery charges are £5.95.
Roses cannot be delivered on a Monday due to the possibility of weekend containment reducing the quality of the product.
Write a review about "Fab at 50 - Potted + Gift Wrapped"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Fab at 50 - Potted + Gift Wrapped” !
Are you looking for the product "Fab at 50 - Potted + Gift Wrapped"? We offer this product in our online shop. You can order the product "Fab at 50 - Potted + Gift Wrapped" online and all our potted roses have the option to add our hand gift-wrapping service to them. Order "Fab at 50 - Potted + Gift Wrapped" with a UK delivery service.