Ideal for walls and trellises, this flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of fragrant blooms on attractive foliage from May to September.
- Height & Spread 175cm x 60cm.
- Position Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Planting Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Aftercare Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Dead heading Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Pruning Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down to good, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots of light and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser.
Our roses are supplied as Garden Rose Plants, either bare rooted or potted into a 3L pot. They are not cut flowers but living rose plants and are suitable for planting either in pots or beds and borders in your garden making a perfect lasting gift. Our roses are supplied all year round (subject to availability) and may not be in a flowering state depending on the time of order. Our roses are supplied trimmed back and ready for planting in the autumn/winter months. New growth will develop from spring and the flowering period should be from late spring and throughout summer depending on the variety selected.
- Variety CharacteristicsFlowering: Repeat Flowering, Colour: Yellow edged Pink, Fragrance Strength: Strong Fragrance, Fragrance Comment: Strong Fragrance, Height & Spread: Upto 9ft (270cm), Type: Climbing Rose
- This variety is suitable forPoor Soil, Front of Property, Wall or Fence, Pergola, Arches
- Growing ConditionsFull Sunlight, All Soil Types, North, East, South & West Facing, Partial Sunlight
- Rose TypeClimbing Rose
- Flower TypeClimber
Due to problems caused by Covid-19 deliveries are sometimes taking longer than usual. We hope to resume next day delivery as soon as possible.
Orders taken on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on a Monday. All orders are sent out using ParcelForce 24hr Service so delivery is expected on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Orders taken on a Monday will be dispatched on the Tuesday. All orders are sent out using ParcelForce 24hr Service so delivery is expected on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Orders taken on a Tuesday will be dispatched on a Wednesday. All orders are sent out using ParcelForce 24hr Service so delivery is expected on Wednesday/Thursday.
Orders taken on a Wednesday will be dispatched on a Thursday. All orders are sent out using ParcelForce 24hr Service so delivery is expected on Friday/Saturday.
Normal Delivery charges are £5.95.
Roses cannot be delivered on a Monday due to the possibility of weekend containment reducing the quality of the product.
Are you looking for the product "Clg Susie Climbing Rose - Potted + Gift Wrapped"? We offer this product in our online shop. You can order the product "Clg Susie Climbing Rose - Potted + Gift Wrapped" online and all our potted roses have the option to add our hand gift-wrapping service to them. Order "Clg Susie Climbing Rose - Potted + Gift Wrapped" with a UK delivery service.