Due to problems caused by Covid-19 deliveries are sometimes taking longer than usual. We are working really hard to minimise any disruption.
We are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or any other offshore islands.
Roses that are on pre-order for delivery in the Autumn will be delivered late October/early November, as per the item description.
The Caroline Victoria Rose is a wonderful Hybrid Tea Rose variety makes the perfect gift that will be eye catching in every garden. This rose's appearance is a wonderful representation of its name. Delicate light creamy blooms with a heavenly scent. Large blooms that continue to flower throughout and act as a wonderful gift for any occasion.
Ideal for beds and borders, this repeat flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of blooms with a good fragrance on attractive foliage from May to September.
This Rose has:
- Beautiful floribunda blooms
- Keeps flowering throughout the summer
- Gorgeous delicate fragrance
- Perfect cream colour
- Makes a beautiful gift
- Makes a special gift
- Height and Spread: 3ft x 2ft
For more information on looking about your rose, visit https://www.worldofroses.com/rose-care-tips
For more information about planting your rose, visit https://www.worldofroses.com/planting-tips
For more information about pruning your rose, visit https://www.worldofroses.com/pruning-tips
Ideal for beds and borders, this repeat flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of exceptionally fragrant blooms on attractive foliage from May to September.
- Position Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Planting Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Aftercare Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Dead heading Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Pruning Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down to good, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots of light and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser
Our roses are supplied as Garden Rose Plants, either bare rooted or potted into a 3L pot. They are not cut flowers but living rose plants and are suitable for planting either in pots or beds and borders in your garden making a perfect lasting gift. Our roses are supplied all year round (subject to availability) and may not be in a flowering state depending on the time of order. Our roses are supplied trimmed back and ready for planting in the autumn/winter months. New growth will develop from spring and the flowering period should be from late spring and throughout summer depending on the variety selected.
- Variety CharacteristicsFlowering: Repeat Flowering, Height & Spread: Upto 3ft (90cm) x 2ft (60cm), Fragrance Strength: Medium Fragrance, Fragrance Comment: Medium Fragrance, Type: Hybrid Tea Bush Rose - Large Single Flowers, Colour: Cream
- This variety is suitable forMixed Border, Pots & Containers, Rose Border, Windy or Exposed, Poor Soil, For Cutting
- Growing ConditionsFull Sunlight, All Soil Types, North, East, South & West Facing, Partial Sunlight
- Rose TypeBush Rose
- Flower TypeHybrid Tea
Are you looking for the product "Caroline Victoria - Bare Root - Pre-Order Delivery Autumn 2021"? We offer this product in our online shop. You can order the product "Caroline Victoria - Bare Root - Pre-Order Delivery Autumn 2021" online and all our potted roses have the option to add our hand gift-wrapping service to them. Order "Caroline Victoria - Bare Root - Pre-Order Delivery Autumn 2021" with a UK delivery service.