Due to problems caused by Covid-19 deliveries are sometimes taking longer than usual. We are working really hard to minimise any disruption.
We are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man or any other offshore islands.
IF YOU HAVE NOT SELECTED A DELIVERY DATE, YOUR ORDER WILL BE DISPATCHED IN 7 WORKING DAYS.
This gift pack includes a beautiful hand gift wrapped rose with a standing grey laminate plaque. Diamond 60th Anniversary is a gorgeous floribunda variety. It is said that diamonds are forever, and that is exactly what this diamond rose is for. A brilliant white flower that almost sparkles against its glossy deep green leaves. A delicate scent enhances how precious this gift would be for the wonderful couple.
This rose has been around for decades, and still competes admirably with most modern varieties. As the name suggests, this is a pure white rose. Graceful and very reliable, producing plenty of delicate blooms all summer long. Leaves are light green, and alongside the white of the flowers, this creates a fresh looking colour scheme.
Ideal for beds and borders, this repeat flowering rose produces beautiful clusters of fragrant blooms on attractive foliage from May to September.
This Rose has:
- Beautiful floribunda blooms
- Keeps flowering throughout the summer
- Lovely medium fragrance
- Pure white colour
- Makes a beautiful gift
- Makes a special memorial
- Height and Spread: 3ft x 2ft
Our roses are supplied as Garden Rose Plants, either bare rooted or potted into a 5L pot. They are not cut flowers but living rose plants and are suitable for planting either in pots or beds and borders in your garden making a perfect lasting gift. Our roses are supplied all year round (subject to availability) and may not be in a flowering state depending on the time of order. Our roses are supplied trimmed back and ready for planting in the autumn/winter months. New growth will develop from spring and the flowering period should be from late spring and throughout summer depending on the variety selected.
- Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down to good, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots of light and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser.
- Variety CharacteristicsFlowering: Repeat Flowering, Fragrance Strength: Medium Fragrance, Fragrance Comment: Medium Fragrance, Height & Spread: Upto 2.6ft (75cm) x 2ft (60cm), Type: Hybrid Tea Bush Rose - Large Single Flowers, Colour: Pure White
- This variety is suitable forMixed Border, Pots & Containers, Rose Border, Windy or Exposed, Poor Soil, For Cutting
- Growing ConditionsFull Sunlight, All Soil Types, North, East, South & West Facing, Partial Sunlight
- Rose TypeBush Rose
- Flower TypeHybrid Tea
Are you looking for the product "Diamond Wedding 60th Anniversary Gift Pack"? We offer this product in our online shop. You can order the product "Diamond Wedding 60th Anniversary Gift Pack" online and all our potted roses have the option to add our hand gift-wrapping service to them. Order "Diamond Wedding 60th Anniversary Gift Pack" with a UK delivery service.