Patio Fab at 60 is a medium sized Patio Rose variety with somewhat nodding branches due to large terminal clusters with plenty of flowers. It is quite suitable for middle of the border, but due to its compact size, it can also be grown in lager pots on balconies. It mixes well with medium-sized perennials as well as other roses of light colours, making it a very healthy and trouble free rose.
Perfect gift rose for a 60th birthday or Anniversary!
This Rose has:
- Beautiful apricot blooms
- Keeps flowering throughout the summer
- Delicate fragrance
- Lovely apricot colour
- Makes a beautiful gift
- Height and Spread: 2ft x 2ft
Our roses are supplied as Garden Rose Plants, either bare rooted or potted into a 3L pot. They are not cut flowers but living rose plants and are suitable for planting either in pots or beds and borders in your garden making a perfect lasting gift. Our roses are supplied all year round (subject to availability) and may not be in a flowering state depending on the time of order. Our roses are supplied trimmed back and ready for planting in the autumn/winter months. New growth will develop from spring and the flowering period should be from late spring and throughout summer depending on the variety selected.
- Will thrive in most well drained soils, on an open sunny site.
- Water thoroughly or stand container in water for an hour before planting.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot, mix compost and fertiliser with the soil from the hole, remove pot, place plant in the hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surrounding soil, back fill and firm down to prevent air pockets.
- Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Roses benefit from a mulch of organic material, around the base of the plant after planting. This keeps in moisture, prevents weeds and adds nutrients to the soil.
- Remove spent flowers after flowering, this will encourage repeat flowering.
- Lightly prune in autumn to prevent wind rock over winter. In spring prune down to good, strong, outward facing buds to produce an open wine glass shaped frame, to allow lots of light and air movement into and around the plant.
- Feed in spring after pruning and again in midsummer, with a general rose fertiliser.
- Variety CharacteristicsHeight & Spread: Upto 2ft (60cm) x 2ft (60cm), Fragrance comment: Delicate Fragrance, Flowering: Repeat Flowering, Fragrance Strength: Delicate Fragrance, Type: Patio Bush Rose - Cluster Of Flowers, Colour: Apricot
- This variety is suitable forMixed Border, Pots & Containers, Attracting Bees
- Growing ConditionsFull Sunlight, All Soil Types, Partial Sunlight, East, South & West Facing
- Rose TypePatio Rose
- Flower TypeGarden Patio
Due to problems caused by Covid-19 deliveries are sometimes taking longer than usual. We are working really hard to minimise any disruption.
If you select a specific delivery date we will aim to get your order out to meet this.
If you do not select a specific delivery date for your order we will dispatch this within 7 working days unless other delivery information is stated on the product page.
Your order will be delivered using DPD or Parcel Force.
Are you looking for the product "Patio Fab at 60 - Potted"? We offer this product in our online shop. You can order the product "Patio Fab at 60 - Potted" online and all our potted roses have the option to add our hand gift-wrapping service to them. Order "Patio Fab at 60 - Potted" with a UK delivery service.